background

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jesus wants me for a......sunbeam teacher???!!!!! :)

Bryson and I have our official calling in our ward....we are the sunbeam teachers! It's been about a month and a half now and we LOVE it! I'll admit, it had it's challenges at first and we weren't sure we were ever going to get them to learn anything.  But now that we know them and their personalities, we've already developed several methods of keeping them interested and having a good time.  It's been great.  Last Sunday I took some pictures of Bryson playing one of the activity games with them... (gotta help them get their wiggles out!) :)




We have seven little cuties in our class and they sure keep us running, but it's been such a blessing so far and we can't wait to continue teaching and learning from them! :)  I'll try to get some better pictures sometime so you can see how cute they are!

1 comment:

  1. Jess girl! Uhm, I did not know you had a blog. Or else I would have been checking it forever. I found out via fb btw. I think you and Byrson & adorable! You look great and so happy, I will keep checking in so keep posting. Lots of love!!!

    ReplyDelete