background

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Italia continued....our journey to another world

Our last stop in Italy was the famous volcano destructed city of Pompeii.  It was one of the most interesting places I have ever been.  There was almost a peaceful feeling as you walked down the streets of this once glorious city.

















After our day of exploration, we went back to Naples and went to the restaurant that Jenessa had recommended to us. Antonio & Antonio.  She was right- the food was INCREDIBLE. So delicious- we left that place so stuffed.

Fried zucchini.  Unlike any I have ever tasted

Mozzarella ball

Gnocchi. A potato pasta that is to die for!
And then we had pizza, which as I said before, we forgot to take pictures of because the second we saw it we just HAD to start eating it.  As Brian Regan would say, "How do I get that goodness in me??"


Our last beautiful sunset on the cruise!

No comments:

Post a Comment