background

Monday, January 30, 2012

We're still alive!!!!!! :)

So I may or may not be the biggest slacker ever.  Not only in the blogging world, but in the picture taking world.  I blame it on my camera.....and it's lack of skill in taking pictures.  It's really hard to motivate yourself to take a photo when you know it's gonna make you look bad.  But anyways......I thought I better post the ones that I do have from last season!  :)

We had a really fun time going to the straw maze with our friends katie and jared.  Wow, that maze was CRAZY!  We went at night and the only light was from the moon.....creepy, fun, and perfect for Halloween time.







We went down to Midway for a weekend too and the trees were BEAUTIFUL!!!!! look at all these different colors of leaves.  It was incredible!  Nature is amazing.  





And Bryson got to play organ for BYU Idaho devotional.  We went an hour early to get it all set up the way he needed it.  His prelude was beautiful- all arrangements of favorite primary songs.  He worked very hard to be able to do this and his teachers were really impressed with him.   
I was so proud of my hubby!!!!!!





These were just a few things we did last fall.  Life is great and we are loving every minute!  We love our new ward (the married student ward) and are both super busy with callings and being involved.  Love it!  There's lots of other new things in our life and many other posts I still need to catch up on, but at least one of them is done! :)  

1 comment: